The Class Representative body’s objectives are: –
* To collate and disseminate information that promotes school activities, particularly pertaining to our sons’ class. In this way parents, teachers and administration can work more closely together to provide a positive environment for our boys.
* To assist with various events and activities as they arise during the course of the year e.g. Mayfair, Career Day, Sports Day, and Extra curricular activities.
* To share ideas and plans that will develop the College;
* To encourage parents to get involved and to foster respect for the rules that govern the College;
* To foster community spirit within our class and between classes of the year group to ensure that our sons appreciate their peers and their successes.
* To maintain accurate contact information for all the parents in our class so that they can be reached in the event of an emergency, as well as for general communication.
Myra Lou Hing
Glen De Verteuil
Jennifer de Lima
Marcel van Reeken
Gwen Lue Chee Lip
Lori Anne Williams-Scott